Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Teaching never stops, when you have teachers who care and cared

To all who are teachers, THANK YOU!

You do make a difference.


You do touch the future.

You do give a lot of sweat and love.

You do something many others couldn't even come close to doing.

Many of my teachers helped me to become well-rounded. A great teammate of my loving parents.

Not a day goes by that I do not think of Mrs. Boyd, Mr. Deere, Mrs. Dubes, Mrs.Dukes, Mr. Grentencord, Mrs. Parham, Mr.Dietz, Mr. Leedy, Mrs. Williamson, Miss Hornick, Mrs. Zeis, Mr. Minnick, Mrs. Klinker, Mrs. Muncy, Mr. Meachem, Mrs. Craver, Mr. Borden, Mr. Henk, Mr. Clark, Mr. Eberle, Miss Dipert, Mrs.Sink, Mrs. Norman, Mr. Butz, Mrs. Babcock and Mrs. Yoder, to name just a few.

You ... you who grind it out every day of the year, you I am in awe of.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment