Saturday, November 7, 2009

The symphony of Fall

I was part of the symphony of Fall today.

Hoping I used the lawn mower for the last time this season. At this time of year, it is not about cutting the grass as much as mulching the leaves.

And added bonus today was applying the winterizer.

While I was out performing my part of the symphony, neighbors were adding tot.

The one raking the leaves manually. Then there was the roar of the blower of another neighbor.

Add in the hum of a riding lawn mower and you feel like your are front row at Carnegie Hall.

How could you not be outside today in the Midwest. Sunny and 70 degrees.

And now, the finale of the symphony is heard as neighbors and friends are snoring. The fresh air got to them.

And now it is getting me.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment