Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Keep on shining, please

On a whim and a prayer.

I do not know if I could do it.


Flighty, yes.

But also smiling and sneering in the face of doom and gloom.

It's been a rough life.

You've taken many punches. Gotten up off the canvas before the 10-count got you.

I'm scared.

You have so much to give.

Shine your light.

Multi-tasker you are, who has learned much, good and bad.

This world could use the good you have taken from those lessons.

I think you are doing that now.

You make a difference.

You sound alive. Or is that the nervousness of living on the edge of the envelope I hear in your voice.

The designs show you have the magic.

They need to recognize talent.

Keep it up.

I have learned to fight the good fight.

You showed me how to embrace this talent I was denying.

So, so many people's lives you have touched.

You have been paying it forward before it was called that.

Keep it up.

Please ...

No comments:

Post a Comment