Sunday, December 11, 2011

The face says it all

How is it that women can read a man's face and know he has more on his mind than he is telling?


I would really like to know.

Not so that I may hide the expressions.

Not to confuse.

I am so glad I do not play poker or I would be in deep doggie poop.

I have looked at the looks on a person's face and have no clue if they are happy, sad, mad, confused or just passing gas.

I have been told I look like I am a thousand miles away.

The truth is it is more like 5,000 miles.

But I am not exactly sure why I have the look. I can still be putting it all together.

Should I put out one of those informational blinking signs like they use in construction zones? It can read, "I will have the answers for you in 25 miles."

Maybe, just maybe, I just don't feel good or I don't want to deal with it.

Once again, not quite a grown up response.

It's just more growing and maturing.

How is my face suppose to look for that?



No comments:

Post a Comment