Saturday, December 31, 2011

Growing from 2011 into 2012

Here it is.

The last hours of the year 2011.


I've already listened to "It's Just Another New Year's Eve" by Barry Manilow.

The year 2011 was one of much discovery.

Discovery of the inner me, the person I was, the person I am and knowing it takes more than me to make the world happen.

In the past few months, posts from this blog have been very honest, very tender, very personal. Heck that is why people post blogs in the first place. It is their space.

Already in 2012 I will tackle a pinched nerve in the neck.

That pain has been hanging around since August. It is no where near the pain I have carried for 40 plus years.

Pain hurting me and the pain I inflicted on so many others.

To say I am a prick is an understatement.

Yes, I am human, but I closed my eyes, ears and heart to those attempting to help.

To all of you, I apologize and ask forgiveness.

I am growing and maturing in ways that amaze me.

I can never put in words what that means.

Here is wishing and hoping 2012 will be an even bigger growing experience.

I will see you in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment