Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why is it hard to talk to someone?

What is it that causes someone to not engage with someone.


I enjoy discussing news, trends, theories ... I just don't like engaging a person.

It is not that they are boring. They are not dumb. They are not anything.

I just don't think it is something the two of us really like doing.

That's my fault.

I have held back for a long time, many years.

What if the person you love is the person you are more comfortable with as a friend.

I'm just wondering. I have no idea for sure. Nothing firm telling me I am wasting a person's time and life.

Never realized that stop signs in life can be put up 10 feet in front of you. The brakes worked well today.

A person with so much love and caring doesn't deserve to feel so rotten. That person is not the problem.

It is the neanderthal.

You are given a wonderful gift but you think you are not so deserving.

Try as you might, you find yourself trying to sabotage things.

Is it because your are not worthy of this, or is it because you want something with a little more wild hair.

Education doesn't play into this equation.

This person you have engaged in good talk many times

I am not worthy to be in the presence of someone so special.

Is it okay if I am pissed at myself right now?

After I get done with the pity party, I will start searching within for answers. They are there.

1 comment:

  1. "Is it because your are not worthy of this, or is it because you want something with a little more wild hair." -- I find that line so lovely. I haven't written much poetry in a very long time, but this eeked one out of me. Thanks, Bonty :)

    ReplyDelete