Monday, September 19, 2011

Big adventure at Big Lots

I made my first trip into a Big Lots store today.


Sorry to say, I came away dejected. They didn't have the Coleman queen size air mattress I was looking for that was in the store's sales circular.


The young man stocking shelves pointing me in the direction of sporting goods, but three attempts to find said air mattress in that location were unsuccessful.

Never fear, I checked throughout the store. Lots of cool stuff I did find.

A microwave from Panasonic for a steal. Sheets, blankets and towels so fine and a price so right.

Even the small selection of Christmas decorations was a great but.

I cannot forget the AM/FM/Weather Band radio from Koby. Woo Hoo!!!

I had to call local police to drag me from the store before I maxed out the dang debit card.

Seriously. This place is great.

And I do not hold it against the company that I could not find my air mattress.

Another day, Big Lots. Another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment