Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wear some clothes when grocery shopping

In less than five minutes at the local Kroger, I was blinded.


Where were the fashion police?

Where was common sense.

First as I headed to the yogurt case, a twenty something woman wearing yoga pants with "Pink" printed on the butt, walked by with two other woman. It was hard not to see this.

Her shirt did not cover her roll. and the top of her butt crack showed. I do not think it was hairy but ....

This is a grocery store. This is not your house you are walking around inside.

I was stunned.

It was hard to remember I needed key lime pie, cherry vanilla and strawberry/banana yogurts.

Before I could get back to normal, there was another woman staring at ice cream.

She was wearing black and green pajama pants and a matching a shirt.

PLEASE!

Can I get a clean up on aisle Get Real!.

This is getting out of hand.

There are much worst things to deal with, but please dress appropriately when out shopping.

You are out in public. Not sitting in front of your personal computer or smart phone.

Do you really want to see me in a muscle shirt and two-sizes too small cargo shorts?

I will survive and my eyes will be fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment