Monday, October 17, 2011

Vacation time is over

Here it is, that first day back to the work place after vacation.


Two weeks away from the office seems like a month.

I should be refreshed and ready for the tasks ahead.

One tasks not to worry about is weeding through emails. A few years ago I decided to check in once a day to clean out all the junk.

It saves me about an hour on that first day back in the office.

I was concerned I would sleep through the 6 a.m. alarm, but I surprised myself by getting up at my usual 5:30 a.m. time.

Don't ask.

I cannot explain why I rob myself of 30 minutes of relaxing. I might just like an extra 30 minutes of stalking people on Facebook.

Vacations are great things.

In recent years, the ones where there is no plan have turned into sweet times.

Nothing against planning where to go, but over planning can stress you.

It is so fun to take it easy.

Now back to the normal grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment