Saturday, January 22, 2011

When someone thinks they're always right

This week I received an email at work from a person upset that we had taken down a letter on the newspaper's website in which he had commented.

It had not been deleted, but removed from the rotation on the landing page.

I answered that the letter was still there and told him how to find it.

He sent a reply that he could not find it and that it was wrong to take the letter down.

The sad thing is, I know this person.

What is even sadder is that he is a whiner and a shouter. He loved to argue and he will not actually listen to other people.

This being the case, I find it easier to laugh off his rants.

But it still steams me that there are people out there who think every thing is a conspiracy. Every one is against them.

When all is said, he will not get the last word in any way.

That's it for today.

Sorry for being gone a few months. I got caught up in life.

1 comment:

  1. Amen brother. I found one of those last week. It's much more constructive to tell off said human in your mind than in reality, methinks. In any case, it's a crappy thing to deal with. Boo.

    ReplyDelete