Monday, January 31, 2011

A slow burn that fired me up

While juggling several things at work Monday afternoon, I got a nice kick in the gut.


I went to check the paper's Facebook page and had a wall posting.

Person told us a local radio station had already posted closings due to weather.

I apologized and said we would do better.

On to getting a cancellation posting on our website.

Only to get the slap in the face from the same Facebook "friend", who replied to my apology, "lmao".

With friends like this, who needs enemies.

I was steamed. But I turned that anger into positive movement to get that closings and cancellations list up and running, as well as updated.

I just hope she found those laughed off buttocks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm wrinkling my nose. It was nice of her to alert you of this ... but it should have been done via private message. What was that brilliant line? Praise in public, finger-wag in private.

    ReplyDelete