Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Find what's still enjoyable

We are transitioning from summer to fall.

We are transitioning in lef as well.

Darned if the journey has come to another fork in the road. I thought that only happened once every 10 years, rather than what feels like every 10 weeks.

"Hang in there. Find what's still enjoyable and focus on that," the wise man says.

So here I am looking back to move forward.

I hate it.

I must remember to be patient.

That's right. That's what Mom always says.

Much easier to blame yourself when you are 8 rather than 56.

The answers come in time.

These forks in the road are good for something.

I must remember to take inventory of all the good things there are in life.

Doing that will aid in finding what is enjoyable.

I hate it when a Mets fan gets it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment