Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm unretired ... I think

I decided to steal some of actress Amanda Bynes' thunder.

It has been several months since I posted on my blog. It is time to unretire.

Or maybe I am more like Brett Farve. Is this my third or fourth time to end a retirement?

In actuality, I just got caught up with work, my cat Smokey's blog and was a little lazy.

Whatever these stars want to do, go ahead.

I've got enough baggage and crazy stuff to keep me busy. Especially the whacked out Russian Blue cat, Smokey.

I cannot believe how much I talk and yell at him.

OK. He's a cat.

But some how he has me wrapped around his paw.

I wish i had time to discuss this more, but I need to post on his Twitter page (smokeybonty). He came out of retirement earlier Monday.

Hmm. Maybe that is how Ms. Bynes came up with the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment