Friday, April 20, 2018

Weed smell

During a custody call (bond hearings) in a Kankakee (Illinois) County courtroom. a judge stopped proceedings.

She saw a man in the back with his leg up on the back of the bench in front of him.


"Do you think this a theater? It's not,' the judge said.

"No ma'am. I am stretching my leg. I got shot twice in it and I have nerve damage," he said.

All was good and the judge went back to her job.

The man was one of three who came in after the call started.

It wasn't long before there was a distinct odor wafting toward the front of the huge courtroom.

After the call ws over, two sheriff's deputies and a prosecutor said somebody had been smoking some weed.

It makes me wonder if the smoke in the vehicle they were in had settled yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment