Sunday, May 15, 2011

Take it easy

Now I understand what my Mom meant when she told us, "Don't hit your Dad up at the door when he gets home. Let him sit down and relax."


A new and exciting era has started at work.

Audio, visual, film and the Internet.

It is something I have known for a few years, but others got a chance to see it in motion during a recent training week.

Excited. Brave. Daring. Thrilled. Ready to rule the world.

That is the feeling now.

Just one thing: Take it slow.

Do not come hell bent out of the gates. We are likely to scare people away and burn ourselves out in the process.

Remember, I have been pumped by this stuff for a few years. It took me some time, but we have to plan, plan and plan.

This new media doesn't lend itself well to all stories.

Time to take a step or two back and take some deep cleansing breaths. Maybe even breathe through the eyelids.

Then again, what do I know.

I was the one that hit Dad up as he came in the door, and Mom was right.

The lion roared.

Give it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment